This beautiful one bedroom flat has been newly redecorated throughout and is perfectly located in a period conversion within a short walk to Regents Park and a couple of minutes from Primrose Hill Village.
The flat features a spacious lounge with solid wood flooring with underfloor heating, a feature fireplace, spotlights and great storage. Located off the lounge is a large kitchen diner with spotlights and access out to a private south facing patio area. There is a good-sized double bedroom located to the back of the flat with views of the patio area featuring solid wood flooring with underfloor heating. The flat features a beautiful wet room style shower room which has been newly refurbished.
Further benefits include a large south-facing communal garden, own private entrance with patio area to the front of the flat
Furnish type: TBC
Let available date: Now
Council Tax: Camden Band D
- Newly Decorated Throughout
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Solid Wood Flooring
- Private South Facing Patio Area
- South Facing Communal Garden
- Private Entrance With Front Garden
- Excellent Storage Throughout
- Close To Excellent Amenities / Transport Links