Tenant Find Only Service
- 7% of the gross rent for the term of the tenancy agreement plus £150 for preparation of the tenancy agreement.
- An initial market appraisal and professional advice on preparing the property for letting.
- Marketing and advertising of the property, including viewings by our staff and the subsequent introduction of a suitable tenant.
- Obtaining references through a specialist referencing agency, which includes a credit check, negotiating the terms of the tenancy agreement between yourself and the tenant(s) and liaising with solicitors if necessary.
- Preparation of the appropriate tenancy agreements and obtaining signatures from the landlord and tenant, together with arranging the preparation of the inventory by us (included) or with an independent inventory clerk (additional charge). In general, this will be for an initial period of 12 months with the option to renew.
- Arranging for the provision of a gas safety report and arranging the transfer of the services i.e. gas, electricity, water and council tax into the tenants’ name(s),(excluding phone lines, TV etc).
- Receipt of initial tenants’ payment, to include the first rental instalment and deposit, and preparation of a standing order for the payment of future rent.
Rent Collection Service
- 12% of the gross rent payable under the agreement
- Everything in our ‘Tenant Find Service’, plus:
- The forwarding of rent to yourself, or your bank, after clearance of the funds, received on a monthly basis.
- The deposit will be collected and administered by us with the Deposit Protection Service until the end of the tenancy.
- The submission of regular statements to you, and your accountant if required, outlining rent received and expenditure.
- In the event of rent being 7 days or more overdue, we will endeavour to notify the landlord and tenant of the outstanding amount.
Fully Managed Service
- 15% of the gross rent payable under the agreement
- All of the above, including the ‘Tenant Find Only Service’, plus:
- registration of deposits with the DPS (Deposit Protection Service)
- rent collection*.
- check in/out appointments,
- Preparation of Inventory,
- re-advertising of property
- Repairs and replacements: we will look after all minor and major repairs for you and, where appropriate, obtain estimates for the necessary work for your approval.
- Periodic inspections and reporting to you defects that come to our attention.
*All clients monies are held in a protected Clients Bank Account and we are members of the client money protection scheme.
Managing your property’s outgoings. We can pay current outgoings such as ground rent, insurance premiums, and service charges or similar contributions to shared expenses (except mortgage liabilities) and account to you regularly. The above is a summary of our services.
Whether you are thinking about becoming a Buy to Let Landlord or already have a portfolio of properties to let we can help you to manage your lettings porfolio.
TENANT CHANGE-OVER CHARGES
If a tenant wishes to leave the property mid-term and replace themselves on the contract.
£60.00 (£50.00 + vat).
LANDLORD REFERENCE REQUEST
Should you require a need for a written reference for confirmation of your tenancy and how this was conducted, a charge will be applicable.
£48.00 (i.e. £40.00 + VAT).
Unpaid Rent / Returned Payments:
£20.00 every 14 days the rent remains unpaid plus interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from date due.
Professional Cleaning (if required)
An agreed amount may be deducted from the Security Deposit. This is only charged where professional cleaning is necessary to return the property to the same condition as at the start of the tenancy. This amount will vary depending on the size and condition of the property.
Amendments to Tenancies
If the tenant/s wishes to amend any details or add an addendum on the tenancy then there will be an administration charge of £50.00
Early Termination Payments
If the tenant/s terminates the tenancy before the end of the fixed term or without giving sufficient prior notice.
If replacement keys or locks are required for any parts of the property then a reasonable charge to cover this cost will be payable to the agent. (i.e. £9.00 per key) if it is a special security key of entry fob then this charge will be increased to £25.00.
RENT & HOLDING DEPOSIT
An advance Holding Deposit payment equivalent to one week’s rent is required prior to putting an offer forward to the landlord. The holding deposit is deductible from the first month’s rent, should the offer be accepted. Should the offer be declined by the landlord, the holding deposit will be returned to the applicant. However, should the applicant change their mind after the landlord has agreed to the offer and the administration has begun, the applicant will forfeit the holding deposit.
A rental deposit equivalent to ONE MONTH rent is also required from the tenant. This will be re-imbursed at the end of the tenancy, subject to the details of your agreement and the findings of the inventory check out report.